Coach • Facilitator • Team Builder • OD Practitioner • Leadership Program Designer
For over 25 years I designed and directed large-scale international programs to build leadership capacity for individuals in business, public, and NGO sectors. Institutions I have served include Georgetown University, USAID, the UN, FINCA International, and the US Department of State.
In addition to being a coach I’m an experienced OD practitioner and facilitator of groups. Sample organizational events I have led include: team building, management development programs, culture change, customer experience transformation, strategic planning, connecting to purpose, leading in complexity, strengths-based leadership, and developing a shared vision. View my profile on Linked-In.
I’ve had the privilege of coaching and mentoring hundreds of amazing people including ambassadors, executives, international agency managers and directors and emerging leaders all over the globe.
After growing up and working in the Washington DC area, I currently live and base my coaching practice in Reno, Nevada. Coaching is conducted by telephone or via Zoom/Skype, so your location can be anywhere!
Certifications and Education
- HeartMath Certified Coach in Building Personal Resilience, 2019
- ICF Associate Certified Coach, 2019
- CCL Benchmarks for Managers 360, 2018
- Hogan Assessment, 2018
- Newfield Certified Ontological Coach (NCOC), January, 2017
- Personal Leadership Senior Facilitator, 2017
- DISC, April 2009
- The Myers Briggs Type Indicator, October 2006
- License, 1998, Franklin-Covey Leadership Center to facilitate the program Seven Habits of Highly Effective People for employees of Georgetown University
- MS, Organization Development, The American University
- BA, Spanish, University of Maryland